ive made a terrible mistake
a pair of wings - an oyasumi punpun fanmix by your favorite funny music person oneohtrixpointyeezus
after the first track it vaguely follows the story itself with each track corresponding to each book and stuff (some of the track choices might seem ridiculous/out of place but just trust me w/ it)
listen on 8tracks and pls reblog if you like it
Yeah so tumblr is one hell of a site, weird mostly, so anyway these are the current list of games i would like to work on
- Ib (the most FAMOUS rpg game, seriously wherever i look it’s like Ib is somewhere in the post) made by Kouri
- Yume Nikki ( the wonderful dream game that started hundreds of fangames [p.s i will also try to find some on .flow, lcddem, yume nisshi, yume 2kki, fleshchild so on and so on) made by Kikiyama
- Forest of the drizzling rain ( a game translated by the new upcoming and rising vgperson, tosiaki7, translating the games that we were longing for which i will mention later, the game itself is wonderful, though you’d have too get used to the weird sprites that are very Ib like but once you get used to the, a very wonderful and scary game) made by Hoshikuzu KRNKRN
- The Witch’s house ( the game most known for its terrible and perilous twist very worth the play) made by Fummy
- Corpse Party ( although not a free game, absolutely worth the money, my favorite game because of the vast amount of colorful characters, genius plot line, and emotional and gory scenes complete with amzing art and a 4 episode OVA anime [by the way you should watch AFTER PLAYING THE GAME or else a terrible movie with no explanation and cheetah like fast story will be experienced]. also has a variety of fan games translated by Memories of Fear [link below]) made by team GrisGris
- The Crooked Man (made by the famous Uri, the master horror game maker by amount of games made [and really nice ones at that]) made by Uri
- Paranoiac ( also made by the one above, terribly jumpscary [and what i mean by TERRIBLY JUMPSCARY I MEAN ONE SECOND YOU’RE LAUGHING THE NEXT YOU’RE PANTS ARE SHAT] has a really cute ending (＞◕ω◕＜）). made by Uri
- Mermaid Swamp ( scary, worth-it game and made by 6) made by Uri
- Paranormal syndrome /Kaii Syndrome ( amazing game revolving around real Japanese folklore and really creepy monsters) made by Yuuyami no Kisetsu
10. OFF ( i heard it’s really nice but still TBPlayed) made by Mortis-Ghost
11. Akemi-tan (i love the title and how it’s full of jumpscares, and the ending was a nice touch) made by Kona5
12. Ao Oni ( honestly i don’t like this game very much, terrible game art [except the oni art obviously], unoriginality, horrible ending, repititive story, cliche, and small character development BUT the novel looks very promising and since obviously people will force me to or rant at me about it, i might as well). made by Noprops
13. Hello hell..o ( short, creepy game but really nice and originality in game format). made by Ryuuichi Tachibana
14. Re: Kinder ( really scary game although puts funny things at wrong moments buuut very interesting plot and has its creepy moments). made by Parun
15. Boy Ichiro’s Modesty (don’t know what its about but still to be translated, has quite the fanbase in japan) made by ?
16. Misao (neat, sweet, and scary story famous for its story and maybe its art?) made by Sen
17. Mad father ( famous and wonderful art, made by the one above) made by Sen
The Honorable mentions
- Killer Bear ( not really scary compared to the above just slasher movie like nad funny, i guess…
- Alice Mare ( to be played but since i see it with a rather large and growing fanbase, thought “might as well”).
- Palette (though really old and slow it was good enough to spawn a PS1 remake at its time [the 2000s] so it deserves a spot here
- Densha ( not scary at all but it looks cool enough and cry played it not to mention it was in the famous drawings by Ani12 on this topic joining mermaid swamp, fleshchild, hello hell..o, and off).
- The Mirror Lied (rather famous and a mysterious and interesting game)
so i think this should be about it just send me a message if you would like to add more to my treasure hunt.
for no.s 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 16, 17 and HMS 2, 3, 4
for no.s 3, 9 and 11 (Paranormal Syndrome, Forest of the Drizzling Rain and Akemi-tan)
for no. 2 and its some of its fangames (Yume Nikki)
for Yume Nisshi (which has sadly been discontinued)
for 10 (OFF)
for 12 (Ao oni)
for 15 (Boy Ichiro’s Modesty) click the link ABOVE the ad and beside the walking sprite JAPANESE
for Honorable Mention 1 (Killer Bear)
for Honorable Mention 5 (The Mirror Lied)
Note: none for 5
Thanks to the following for delivering us these games:
Memories of fear
Free bird games
**SORRY FOR THE LONG POST**
Do yourself a favor and read this online manwha. It is not too long, it’s already finished and translated. It has a great story and really interesting visuals. Get ready for metaphors and magic!
i just reread all of this and i still strongly recommend, especially if you don’t know what you want to do with your life.
|—||Jillian Medoff (via wordsthat-speak)|
Vine by: Justin Lee
Oh poor Lulu…
Well with the other two gone I guess she had nothing left to live for.
I didn’t realize there were special Shortest Pilgrimage Award game-over quotes if you never made it off Besaid!